Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LEL 2: Vocabulary and Spelling 1: Strategies for Complex Words

1. Interest level
This course wasn't really interesting because it was only about the meaning of some vocabulary words. It was almost like reading a dictionary.


2. Difficulty
This course was really easy for me, because many of the vocabulary words were French words used in English, so I already knew their meaning. Even most of the English words were simple words.

3. What I learned
The only new word I learned is the verb "to slough", which means "to ignore".

4. My score: 99/100

5. Course rating: 4/10
I think the course isn't really relevant for anyway who has a minimum of vocabulary. However, people who are not used to more complicated words and English people who don't know the meaning of French words might find it more interesting than me.

1 comment:

  1. Good comments. Next time choose a course that is more challenging. 8/10

    ReplyDelete